MUNICH – Sixteen young and talented automotive executives have been named as Rising Stars within the automotive industry by Automotive News Europe.
A gala ceremony to celebrate the 2017 Rising Stars winners will be held in Barcelona, Spain, on June 20.
The seventh annual Rising Stars awards recognize fast-climbing auto leaders who are already taking big steps forward in the industry. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to connected cars, engineering to sales, each Rising Star has spearheaded change and made progress up the career ladder.
Selected as 2017 Rising Stars are:
- Frank Kremer – Nissan – Aftermarket & Customer Service
- Christian Ohm – Mazda Europe – Brand Management
- Felicie Burelle – Plastic Omnium – Business Development
- Michael Weiss – Schaeffler – Engineering
- Michael Hummelbrunner – Magna Steyr – Finance
- Christian Terlinde – Benteler Automotive – Finance
- Herve Boyer – Nexteer Automotive – General Management
- Maria Grazia Davino – Fiat Chrysler – General Management
- Mariya Trickett – Dana – Human Resources
- Gauthier Lerouge – Faurecia – Manufacturing
- Steven De Ploey – Jaguar Land Rover – Marketing
- Pedro Lazarino – Opel – Marketing
- Hans-Joerg Dohrmann – sharoo – New Mobility
- Florian Wunsch – Nissan – Sales
- Mathieu Devillard – Faurecia – Sales
- Monika Mikac – Rimac Automobili – Startup
"These 16 individuals have the skills and the determination to lead the auto industry, which is changing at the speed of light and needs fresh ideas from young executives to overcome many big challenges," Automotive News Europe Associate Publisher & Editor Luca Ciferri said. "Several of our past winners have taken big steps forward in their automotive careers. We expect the same from this year’s Rising Stars award recipients."